Office Administrator/ Payroll Clerk
Posted On: August 11, 2017
Responsible for the effective and efficient preparation, documentation and disbursement of payroll for the salaried and hourly staff in accordance with Legislative requirements.
Annual $39,400.00 to $48,680.00
The basic function of the Office Administrator is to support the day to day administrative functions of our growing business. Responsibilities will include reception, preparation and submittals of progress claims, organize and facilitate the daily operations of the office. The successful candidate will report to the office manager.
- Greet and assist visitors, answer phones, direct calls and respond to inquiries in a professional manner
- Error free data entry related to accounting and payroll records
- Handling day to day operational activities such as filing and office supply procurement
- Flexible to fill in as required, ensuring an organized and clean office environment.
- Do safety orientations, assist with HR functions
- Receive and deposit customer payments
- Maintain confidential information and security of data
Qualifications and Experience
- Working knowledge of Simply Accounting
- Fluent English speaker and writer with awesome communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, include Excel and Project
- Experience of 2 yrs working in an office environment and with Simply Accounting
- Accounting Diploma, Certificate or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2yrs Payroll Experience
HOW TO APPLY
16811 128A Ave
Edmonton, AB, T5V 1K9
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
How To Apply:
When submitting an application, please make it clear which position you are applying for.
You can apply several ways - you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 780-452-2224, or apply in person at 16811 128 A Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta.
‹ View all careers